WHAT IS FUTURE ENERGY CENTRAL AFRICA?
The place where all the Regional Power Stakeholders meet to secure deals, investments or partnerships and collaborate to increase the energetic capacity of Central Africa.
Build your personnal profile thanks to networking opportunities: Future Energy Central Africa will be the platform for your entry into the market with full transparency and to network with all the major stakeholders in the industry.
Access the key decision makers with the CEO roundtables: We have invited C-level representatives to share their views and experiences to increase private and public collaboration.
Key stakeholder discussions: engage with central and provincial government, operators and investors to discuss key legislation, policy and infrastructure affecting energy investment in Cameroon.
- Best practices to secure partnerships with the private sector
- Efficient models to develop
- Transmission & Distribution lines
- Regional data and Utilities’ capacity
- Updates on Hydro projects
- Latest technologies available for solar projects
- Country spotlights : energy plans and regulation models Skills transfers and capacity building programme